Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Molly's Playground

Over the years being involved in the Facebook American Girl community I have met people and have networked with them or became friends with them. One of them a  talented lady named Tammara who is an awesome designer. I have quite a few pieces from her AG collection but you should see what she makes for her whole family! She is very creative! Check out her Etsy page here https://www.etsy.com/shop/mollysplayground
Her Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/groups/mollysplayground/
She when time allows it is willing to try and do customs and she has costumes like many Disney designs,  Star Wars or Harry Potter...

So I decided to do this month's display with some of her creations I have bought.
Cecile is wearing a beautiful colorful My Little Pony shirt, I have Isabelle dressed up to look like Avril Lavigne, Little Will my son's doll has a Minecraft shirt on because my son loves Minecraft, Kit is wearing a cute kitty cat top and Carlo is sporting a skully long sleeve tee. They all look so cute!
I asked her to make this Planes top to also match my son that was one of his birthday gifts.



Tammara was great at helping me recreate Avril's looks so my Isabelle doll could look like her. She made her t-shirt and socks I collected the other pieces from groups, Etsy, and Ebay.


and the Minecraft tee looks like this.. Simple but fantastic. The stitching and detail on each of her pieces is awesome and professional. She has an attention to detail. The fit of the clothing is great the fabrics are heavy and of good quality. 

Take a look at her shop.. I wish I could buy more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment