Thursday, September 29, 2016

Update on Clothing Storage


I take stock photos or actually photos and edit them in my graphics program with the name of the outfit and description. I may even go into detail on the other side of the card stock that I print them on and put details like pieces of the outfit, how much I paid, etc... Then I fold the outfit and put it in a gallon zip lock. Then I have a canvas bin for each period if you look on the large photo on the top row the bright pink one on the far right is Historical PC (but I keep the best friends together), The next one is more modern historical (not modern as far as time line but as far as when they were released.. These are very full (heh), Second row the teal or turquoise colored bin is for GOTY clothing, The next two lighter pink bins are for JLY/MYag/Truly Me AG brand clothing, The third row is blue for my custom boy clothes or some duplicates of the above clothing that works on boys such as the camping outfit, One of the lavender bins is my favorite homemade outfits by my favorite designers the other is for Bitty Baby and Twins. A lot of my bins are very full so I don't know what to do next LOL. Some of the gallon sized bags also have the box the outfit came in. The bottom row is mainly for stuff-- like Lindsey's skateboard and big items that would over stuff the gallon sized bags and make the bin bulky
Be sure to check out all the storage solutions I have come across at the link http://agdollobsession.blogspot.com/2014/12/doll-storage-clothing-storage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment